Adelaide is poised to host dozens of business events
Adelaide, the capital of South Australia, is hosting 33 business events through June that will deliver more than $86 million in economic benefit to the city.
Events in Adelaide include:
- The Royal College of Surgeons
- AustMine Innovation Conference and Exhibition
- Australian Petroleum Production and Exploration Association Conference and Exhibition
- Horticultural Connections
- International Psycho-Oncology Society
- World Potato Congress
- International Society for the Study of Fatty Acids and Lipids
- Congress of the International Wool Textile Organisation
Adelaide was also recently named as the host of the 2024 International Renewable Energy Conference, which will bring more than 3,000 delegates to the city.
Business Events Adelaide works with the Department of Premier and Cabinet in the South Australian State Government to target business events which align with the state’s designated growth sectors including renewables, biotech, defence, cyber-security, agtech, machine learning, artificial intelligence and space.
>> Stand B290